Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Some Of My Work


A while back I was asked to do hair and makeup for two beautiful ladies who where having boudoir pictures made for their husband's birthdays.  I received a few of the pictures and thought you guys might enjoy seeing them!! 

Meet Mrs. Kristy!  On Kristy we went for a pure black smokey eye with lots of lashes and a pale pink lip.

So pretty!
 Next up was Mrs. Blair!  For Blair we decided to go with a black and plum smokey eye also with lots of lashes and a sheer purple gloss over the lips.

Love this photo!
I had a BLAST doing this shoot with these two ladies! The photographer Sam (Samantha C Keisler Photography) did an awesome job as well and was a lot of fun to work with.  Needless to say their husbands LOVED their birthday surprises!

To see these photos and more examples of my work check out my Facebook page here.  Don't forget to become a fan if you haven't already!

For the love of beauty and great smokey eyes,
...Casey B

No comments:

Post a Comment