Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Years Eve Makeup Look

New Years Eve Makeup Look

If there’s ever a time to go all out with glitter it’s NYE!  Whether you layer up with sequined clothes, glittery heels, or tons of shimmer in your makeup--it will all be perfect for the New Years Eve festivities.  I recently picked out my outfit for new years (I know…I’m a little early, but I’m so excited!) so I thought I’d start playing with some makeup look ideas to go with it!

Here’s the first look I came up with…





I layered lots of MAC's reflects pearl and antique gold glitters on the lid to give me the sparkle  I was looking for. I think I like this option...I should probably be thinking about Christmas first right?

For the love of beauty and planning a whole look almost a month in advance,
...Casey B







No comments:

Post a Comment