Sunday, February 5, 2012

Date Night-Glamour Girl


If you are looking for more of a sultry look for your big Valentine’s Day plans then this is the look for you! It’s perfect for a romantic dinner date and will look flawless paired with your little black dress.  Give it a try and let me know what you think!



Eyes:
TIP:  Do the eyes first when you are doing a heavier eyeshadow look, that way any fallout can be easily wiped away before foundation!

Again for this look I used only the Naked 2 palette shadows!

  1. Prime the lid (I used Urban Decay primer potion in Sin)
  2. With a small pencil brush apply “Verve” (4th from the right) to the inner corner of the eye on under the inside corner of the eye
  3. With a flat shader brush apply “YDK” (3rd from the right) to the lid and blend out into the crease
  4. With a angled liner brush apply “Busted” to the upper lash line as a liner, then blend out with a fluffy brush.  Also with the fluffy brush apply the same color to the outside corner of the eye, and on the lower lash line with a pencil brush
  5. Apply a black liner to the upper lash line and waterline (MAC fluid line in black track)
  6. Curl lashes and apply mascara

Cheeks:
For this look I really wanted to concentrate on creating sculpted cheekbones, to do this we need to contour!
  1. Contour cheek bones, temple, and jaw line with a cream product (I used Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel, but a darker concealer or foundation works just as well)
  2. Set the contour base (I used MAC shaping powders in Sculpt, or you can use a darker face powder or matte bronzer)
  3. Highlight the cheek bones (MAC Silver Dusk)

Lips:
For this look, I thought it would be fun to have options!  The eyes in this look are smokey without being too dark, making them perfect to pair with a variety of lip colors!  Try reds, berry tones, pinks, nudes…Pick the shade you like best for your hot Valentine’s date!

  • In the pictures above I'm wearing shade 477 Black Cherry from the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Collection

Here it is with a nude lip (shade 14 in the Kate Moss lipstick collection)
I hope that you’ve enjoyed this look and I hope everyone has a GREAT Valentine’s Day!

Want something a little more natural for Valentine’s Day, no worries!  Check out that look here!

Want to request a makeup look?  Send me a picture or post a comment on my facebook page!  Also on my makeup page you will be able to see photos of some of my makeup clients, so check it out sometime!  Remember to hit the "Like" button and become a fan!

For the love of beauty and being GLAM!,
…Casey B

No comments:

Post a Comment