Thursday, April 12, 2012

Color Me Happy

I posted this picture yesterday to my instagram (@caseymbarlow) and facebook pages to ask which one of the three pictures you would like to see an inspired look for.  First let me say, “Thank you!!!” to everyone for commenting and helping choose the picture for this post!  The winning picture is…the beautiful wave in the middle!


I recently purchased the Sugarpill quads so I knew I wanted to do something fun and colorful.  What better way to test out quads that that have colors like these…


Look at those amazing colors!! The pigmentation in these shadows is crazy good.  I can’t wait to try some of their loose shadows and glitters and anything else the offer.  If you’re into color you should check out their products at: sugarpillshop.com!





For my interpretation of the look I tried to fit as many colors as possible from the image into the look itself.  Go big or go home right?!  This isn’t a tutorial by any means (I can hardly remember what I did at this point) but if you are interested in any of the products I used or have any questions about the look please feel free to ask and I’ll try an answer as best I can!  I hope you enjoy the look and maybe even become inspired yourself!  Let me know what you think about the look by leaving a comment below or share a photo of your inspired looks on my facebook page—I’d LOVE to see what y'all are doing! 

For the love of beauty and color,
…Casey B

4 comments: