Thursday, June 21, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award!


You may or may not have noticed the new picture added to my blog on the right side...You know the cute little pink one that reads, "One Lovely Blog Award"?! 

I'm so excited about this cute little award!  Lexi from Smokin' Colour awarded me this and now it's my turn to spread the love and send the "One Lovely Blog Award" to a few blogs that I really love!  Before all that I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to Lexi, this means more to me then you know! Or...I think  you do know since we are in the same boat--both of us having relativly new blogs and a love for all things beauty! So thank you.  Thank you!  Now everyone else, go check out her blog! If you enjoy mine, you will definetly love hers!

So how does the award work?  Here's the rules:

1. Post the award image to your blog (Check!).
2. Link the person who awarded you (Check! But just in case you missed it you can click here for Lexi's blog.)
3. Post 7 random things about you.
4. Nominate another 8 relativly new blogs

Now for the fun part, 7 random things about me...

1.  I am the youngest of 2 girls.  My sister, Jesi, is 4 years and 2 months older then me (down to the day).  When we are out together everyone thinks I am the oldest!
Here we are!
2.  My neice and I share the same birthday!  We are July 18th babies!  I've never believed in all of that astrology stuff...until Charley.  We have a lot of the same quirks and personality traits, she's my little mini me.  Not to say she isn't a lot like her mom and dad, but she is definitly like her Aunt Casey. 
See, she's even hilarious just like me. HA!
Just look at that face!
3. I do not like noises.  Loud noises usually but I tend to hear everything so any tapping, smacking, chewing, clicking sound in like a 10 foot radius makes me feel like I'm going to explode.  Believe it or not I still plug my ears to watch fireworks (serisouly, how old am I again?!--I know, I know.).  I truly belive I have sensitive ears...that's what I'm going with anyways.
Yep, I even plug my ear here.
4.  Along with #3 if I see something scary (movie, tv show etc) I don't close my eyes, I plug my ears. They noise scares me more then the visual!  (Charley does this too.  She always has.  I told you she was my mini me!) 

5. My favorite icecream combo is cheesecake with strawberries. 

6. I love all the smells of summer: fresh cut grass, pool water, beachy air, tanning oil....They make me so happy!

7. My New Year's resolution for 2011 was to not wear jeans to work except for Fridays.  It's been a year and half now and I still haven't broken it!  It's a daily struggle.

This isn't from New Year's 2011 but it is from New Year's Eve 2007-and and it's one of my favorite videos ever.  A little background info: that's my BFF, Liz.  She had her head down at like 9:30pm.  I was going to blow the little New Year's horn and waker her up while Kyle (my bf) took a picture.
video

Want to know more about me?  Check out my very first post, where I answered some basic questions like where I live, what I do for a living (because Lord knows I'm not making money by blogging) and how I got into makeup!  Click here to check it out!

Now here are the links to a few blogs that I enjoy keeping up with!  Don't think I'll make 8 since the criteria is they have to be "relatively new," but here goes nothin'!


Ok, that's all I can come up with right now. (Wow, only 4 Casey?!)  Maybe I'll come back and add some later...(probably not).

Anyways, I hope that was interesting to some of you!  I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow, but soon after that I'll be back to my regular makeup post! Whoohoo!

For the love of beauty and blog awards,
...Casey B


3 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blog, I think I've mentioned that before, but I would like you to check out my blog: http://rachelshuchat.blogspot.ca/
    Just check it out, no pressure to join or anything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA that is my favorite video too!!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete