Monday, November 19, 2012

AMA 2012 Makeup Looks

Of course, my favorite part of any awards show is always the makeup (surprise!).  Here are a few pictures of some of my favorite looks from the AMAs last night.  Which do you like the best?!  Leave a comment below with your response and I'll recreate the look in an upcoming post!

Hayden Panettiere arrives at the 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on Sunday, Nov. 18, 2012, in Los Angeles.
hayden panettiere

Christina Aguilera arrives at the 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on Sunday, Nov. 18, 2012, in Los Angeles.
christina aguilera

Taylor Swift arrives at the 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on Sunday, Nov. 18, 2012, in Los Angeles.
Taylor Swift


Ke$ha arrives at the 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on Sunday, Nov. 18, 2012, in Los Angeles.
Kesha


Carly Rae Jepsen arrives at the 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on Sunday Nov. 18, 2012, in Los Angeles.
 carly rea jepsen
Personally I can't get enough of Christina's purple smokey eyes! Beautiful!

Don't forget to comment!

For the love of beauty & celeb inspiration,
...Casey B

4 comments:

  1. wow, kesha's looks so natural! i love them all, but my favourite would have to be taylor swift's- her cat eyes are always so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to watch them this year, I was disappointed :( I am in love with Ke$ha's earrings, I've been a huge fan of the cuff trend. Great post! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see the AMAs, but I totally want to recreate Christina's look, she looks fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for Carly Rea! She's so pretty

    ReplyDelete