Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Catalogue Tabbing: Ulta March 2013

I love thumbing through beauty catalogues when they come in the mail, so I thought it would be a fun idea to start sharing the products I tab while going through them!  I tab products for a lot of reasons, but usually it’s because they are either new to me, something I’ve heard a lot about and want to try, or just because it’s something I need to remember to pick up.  It’s kind of like making a beauty product shopping list—which is always fun, right?!

All of the products from this tabbing session are from Ulta’s March 2013 Catalogue!
See my little red tabs peeking  out?
 Up first, on page 5, is a new product from Benefit- the Fake Up concealer sticks. $24
 
I’m always on the hunt for the best concealers (that’s probably what I accumulate the most of besides eyeshadows).  This concealer caught my eye because the pigment of the concealer is surrounded by some type moisturizing product, which I’ve never seen before (for a concealer stick anyways).  This could be good for people with dry or mature skin but unfortunately it only three shades.

The next products were the Dermablend concealers on page 21. $25 & $28
Do you think that guy's tattoos are real?!

These aren’t anything new, but this brand is supposed to be the best of the best when it comes to covering problem areas, birth marks, scars etc. These products have been on my “kit wish list” for a while…maybe it’s time to picks some up? 

Nail products don’t usually suck me in but the new “Oz the Great and Powerful” collection by OPI has some really pretty shades in it (page 23). $9
The one that stands out to me the most is…all of them.

The new CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation has been all over YouTube lately and here she is on page 28, $10.
I’ve heard a lot of good things about this foundation, so I’m think I want to give it a go. 

Another drugstore product I want to try are the Maybelline Color Whispers (page 29). $6
 
One beauty tool that caught my eye was this Conair hair dryer on page 34.  $35
 
Only because I need a new one and this one happens to be pink.  I’ve always loved Conair styling tools because they are inexpensive and work great!

The last things I’d like to get my hands on are the Good Hair Kits by Living Proof (page 39). $29
A while back I received the Living Proof Frizz Styling Nourishing Cream in my BirchBox and loved it!  I even ended up buying the full size at Sephora at a sale.  I'd love to try out the shampoo and conditioner that match!

If you have this catalogue, which products are standing out to you?!

For the love of beauty and sticky tabs,
…Casey B

No comments:

Post a Comment