Friday, March 29, 2013

Easy Easter Makeup Look

Hello everyone!  

In honor of Easter I thought I'd post a quick makeup look that would be perfect for Sunday.  This look is so easy, literally any and everyone can do it.  It only involves ONE eyeshadow and a black eyeliner!





For the eyes:
I used a black eyeliner pencil around the lash line and smudged it out.  Then all I did was blend MAC's Satin Taupe over top and under the lower lash line.  Curl your lashes, apply mascara and you're done!  

The cheeks and lip color are what make this look more spring-y to me, which is perfect for Easter!  For the rest of the face I used a pink blush on the cheeks, a little highlighter, and pastel pink lipstick on the lips (MAC lipliner in In Synch and OCC Lip Tar in Grandma). 

I hope this gives you a little inspiration for your Easter Day makeup!  Since the eyeshadow is so neutral, just switch up the lip color to match any dress--perfect!

For the love of beauty and Happy Easter!!
...Casey B


No comments:

Post a Comment